- Chardonnay 2015 Dry. Melon, citrus, linden, and vanilla. Great with seafood and pasta dishes.
- Traminette 2015 Dry. Rose, lychee, grapefruit, mango. Ideal with spicy dishes.
- Scale House Reserve Riesling 2014 Dry. Honey and peach on the nose with a citrus finish.
- Riesling 2014 Off- Dry Lemon with a hint of honey. Perfect with shellfish.
- White Ox 2015 Semi-dry Chardonnay/Riesling blend. Pear and apple notes. Great front porch drinking!
- Shy Ox 2015 Sorry! Sold Out Dry Light Strawberry nose. Bright citrus finish.
- Pinot Noir 2014 Sorry! Sold Out Dry Light bodied and jammy. Black currant, violet and a hint of smoke. Lovely with duck, lamb, moussaka and hearty soups.
Lemberger 2013 Dry Medium-bodied with nuances of tart cherry and black pepper. Pairs with grilled meats and smoked salmon, among other things. Lots of other things.
- Cabernet Franc 2014 Dry Medium bodied. Spice and berry. Great with red meats.
- Lemberger 2014 Dry Full bodied. Black pepper, cherry, soft tannins with a long, lingering finish.
- Ox-Eye Sparkling Wine Dry. Blanc de Noir made with 100% Pinot Noir.