- Chardonnay 2015 Dry. Melon, citrus, linden, and vanilla. Great with seafood and pasta dishes.
- Traminette 2015 Dry. Rose, lychee, grapefruit, mango. Ideal with spicy dishes.
- Scale House Reserve Riesling 2014 Dry. Honey and peach on the nose with a citrus finish.
- Riesling 2014 Off- Dry Lemon with a hint of honey. Perfect with shellfish.
- White Ox 2015 Semi-dry Chardonnay/Riesling blend. Pear and apple notes. Great front porch drinking!
- Shy Ox 2016 Sorry! Sold Out Dry Bright pink grapefruit. Pair with summer salads, quiche, tuna.
- Pinot Noir 2015 Dry Light bodied and plummy. Black currant and a hint of smoke. Lovely with duck, lamb, moussaka and hearty soups.
Lemberger 2013 Dry Medium bodied with nuances of tart cherry and black pepper. Pairs with grilled meats and smoked salmon, among other things. Lots of other things.
- Cabernet Franc 2015 Dry Medium bodied. Spice and berry. Great with red meats.
- Lemberger 2014 Dry Full bodied. Black pepper, cherry, soft tannins with a long, lingering finish.
- Ox-Eye Sparkling Wine Sorry! Sold Out Dry. Blanc de Noir made with 100% Pinot Noir.